Tranquil features a 2mm vinyl surface layer that is factory fusion bonded to a 5mm vulcanized composition rubber (VCR) base layer. The resulting surface provides added safety, ergonomic, and acoustic benefits for a wide variety of applications.
2mm Heterogeneous Vinyl surface layer
itsTRU Fusion Bond
Proprietary itsTRU™ technology fusion-bonds the surface layer to the VCR base layer
5mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber base layer
7mm x 70" wide rolls
Weld Rod required for Heat Welded Seams
Superior ergonomic and safety benefits
Tranquil offers exceptional acoustical, ergonomic and safety benefits to support bodies in motion.
The amount of energy this surface absorbs.
The amount of useful energy this surface returns.
*Typical Deltec Field Tester results
- Easy to maintain and sanitize
- Hygienic because of heat-welded installation
- Made with reclaimed rubber materials
- Ideal friction for athletic deceleration
- Reduces structure borne noise
- Returns energy to user
- Provides comfort underfoot
- Lower in-room impact sound