Tenacity features a realtic wood visual 2mm vinyl surface layer with varying board widths that is factory fusion bonded to a 5mm vulcanized composition rubber (VCR) base layer. The resulting surface provides added safety, ergonomic, and acoustic benefits for a wide variety of applications.
2mm Heterogeneous Vinyl surface layer
itsTRU Fusion Bond
Proprietary itsTRU™ technology fusion-bonds the surface layer to the VCR base layer
5mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber base layer
7mm x 70" wide rolls
Weld Rod required for Heat Welded Seams
Peak performance in a multitude of spaces
Tenacity offers not only a stunning wood visual, but the performance qualities of a top performance surface.
The amount of energy this surface absorbs.
The amount of useful energy this surface returns.
*Typical Deltec Field Tester results
- Easy to maintain and sanitize
- Hygienic because of heat-welded installation
- Made with reclaimed rubber materials
- Ideal friction for athletic deceleration
- Reduces structure borne noise
- Returns energy to user
- Provides comfort underfoot
- Lower in-room impact sound