2.5mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber surface layer
2itsTRU Fusion Bond
Proprietary itsTRU® technology fusion-bonds the layer
12mm shock absorbing VCR base layer
14.5mm x 4’ wide roll
14.5mm (0.57") x 23" (.58m) x 23" (.58m)
Available in select colors.
Enhanced ergonomic benefits
This dual durometer system is an ergonomically advanced surface engineered to absorb the impact force related to aggressive functional training.
The amount of energy this surface absorbs.
The amount of useful energy this surface returns.
*Typical Deltec Field Tester results
- Will withstand moderate weight impacts
- made with reclaimed rubber materials
- Returns energy to user
- Reduces impact noise
- Fully recyclable at end of life
- Provides comfort underfoot
- High coefficient of friction in wet and dry areas
- DIY friendly
- Inlaid logos/designs available
- Interlocking Tile are Quick and Easy to Install
Centaur Product Performance Summary
West Coast Stocking Program
Centaur Product Offerings Flyer
Strive Product Sales Sheet
Centaur Fitness Architectural Folder